Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brief Follow-up on Jing

Thank you to everyone who has come and visited my blog in the last week. If I interpreted the Google Analytics report correctly, then 180 individuals have looked at my most recent post on Jing, which is screencast software. Honestly, that tops all other personal records as far as individuals looking at one of my posts. I must have hit on a popular topic.

I am still quite excited about Jing and its potential for demonstrating search techniques and database demonstrations, which would open up library instruction for actual information-literacy activities. I may have mentioned this in the first post on Jing, but it seems that it would be a great reference tool, particularly when working with patrons over the phone, IM, or email. It's quick and easy.

No comments: